CGHS – Powered by CareerWise
PIHMS Careers Week
Explore first-hand the world of hospitality, tourism and hotel management at PIHMS before making the right decision.
Explore the world of hospitality
Our Career Week provides any year 12 or 13 student in New Zealand with the opportunity to experience PIHMS, our culture, lifestyle, education, training to see if this is where your future lies.
April, July and October Careers Week
Will run as per usual onsite at PIHMS
- 18 – 21 April 2023
- 4 – 7 July 2023
- 26 – 29 September 2023
What to expect
During the three day fully supervised activities, you can expect to:
- Be part of the PIHMS hotel campus by staying on site
- Interact with current PIHMS students
- Find out about the different career paths offered within the business, tourism and hospitality industries
- Meet professionals from the tourism, hotel and hospitality industry
- Learn about the PIHMS internationally recognised Diplomas, Degree and Postgraduate qualifications with guaranteed hotel job!
- See where our students travel to on their paid Industry Placements
- Meet the friendly PIHMS team and students through a variety of classroom and social activities
- Free time to explore New Plymouth and the surrounding area and all it has to offer
- Welcome and farewell luncheon for family and friends upon arrival and departure
Career Week costs only $199.00 per person (including GST) and includes three nights shared accommodation, all meals, beverages and scheduled activities. It does not include travel to and from New Plymouth.
Should a Career Week attendee enrol and be accepted to study at PIHMS, the career week cost will be deducted off your fees for the 1st semester.
Register here for the PIHMS July or October career week.
We are committed to provide a fun, informative and safe environment for all students who attend our Career Weeks.
We believe that making sure students are coming for right reasons is critical to the enjoyment all students have attending our Career Weeks, plus making sure they don’t miss out as we only have limited places.
- Students must be on track to gain University Entrance / meet our entry requirements
Virtual Open Evening
Virtual Open Evening – visit our seminar page for information regarding the next Virtual Open Evening.